Monday, November 30, 2009

right now

i love:
happy hour at sonic
casseroles
that my mom does Zumba
.
aprons
the five fresh babies stealing my heart
texas music
ancient minerals {super duper potion that's made my migraines go away}
opaque tights
having an excuse to read children's books

i dis-love:
my empty refrigerator
seeing the 4+ awesome books waiting for me while I'm stuck in a lame one.
having to trim my bangs nearly weekly
waking up this am with a fat lip...caused by a 2 year old
dr.oz on his new show

i miss:

flip flops
garth brooks
my mama's monkey bread
weekdays on the boat
my other orange slipper i can't find
pallie.

i wish:

being publicly thankful happened year round.
winter could be skipped.

ellen lived next door
i could blink and play the banjo like a star
i was inspired to paint
the downstairs heat worked
blue plate mayonnaise was sold in tennessee

that's all. happy day.

4 comments:

Mary Tyler S. said...

i'm callin my baby a 'fresh' baby' tonight.

Unknown said...

i miss you, too!

i also love that mom does zumba!

love the simple yet totally you post!

Searcy Yoder said...

OK. So many things are awesome about this....besides the whole thing.
1. yay migraine meds!
2. I want Ellen next door too
3. I bet you $100 I could find your orange shoe!
4. I can hear you and see your face saying all of these things and it makes me miss you more.

Janie said...

This just says it all, plain and simple, from La. I could make comments on so many of them, but won't 'cause it would just be boring. But, I DO LOVE ZUMBA!!!!!