Thursday, October 13, 2011

snail mail.

Got a little package in the mail. And boy I could not wait to dive in...
 IMG_7471IMG_7490IMG_7480
We got this jewel of a book made for each of us from our road trip.
Though it took me months too long to finally get started on it, it's kinda been perfect and awesome for an excuse to re-live the experience over again, a few months later.
Orange covers for the girls, taupe for the boys.
Since our trip, it's been fun to see the little one liners and songs we share.
They're funny, they mean something, they immediately take us back to a certain moment in those seven days.
...and they belong to only us.
  IMG_7481
These pages tell our story, with no words, only images.
But you can crank up your best Willie Nelson drawl and through his words, tap your foot and share our story:
On the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is making music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again
IMG_7482IMG_7483
On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again
And I can't wait to get on the road again
IMG_7484IMG_7485
On the road again
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends
Insisting that the world keep turning our way and our way
IMG_7486IMG_7487
...is on the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is making music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again
And I can't wait to get on the road again
 IMG_7489

to read about our summer road trip, start here

No comments: