Sunday, May 11, 2008

always a bridesmaid

...and I love it!!

So after back-to-back bachelorette weekends, if it wasn't already official, it is now: Wedding Season Is Here!

Last weekend we went to Destin for Linz's Bachelorette Party. It was great girls beach weekend, I had a blast hangin out with the other girls and can't wait for the wedding festivities!!

Lindsey and I met at Huntingdon and lived together before she transfered to Auburn after our sophomore year. We've had so many great times together and I'm so thankful we've stayed connected all these years later.

Linz and Ben actually started dating when we were living together in Blount. Sweet Ben used to come to Montgomery from Auburn to visit Linz but would always have to get in town before 7 pm (when visitors had to sign in & out before curfew) so that he could stay in our dorm room! haha. I knew they were the "real deal" when during one of the infamous H'don tornado escipades, Linz rebelled as she and Ben hid in our dorm room bathroom shower instead of going to the lobby so our RA wouldn't find them & Ben wouldn't get caught and kicked out! -- y'all have come a long way!!

She is a dear dear friend who I love to pieces for so many resons...but especially because she can turn junk into jewels and totally convinced me we could be famous artists: "The Bottle-Top Queens"! I had an awesome time and am soooo excited for their wedding in a few weeks!
Here are a few pics from the weekend:

dancin' queen


at mcguires...the irish wake was no joke!


my long lost sistah, Lacy!!

so stinkin' cute!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Ha, I feel like I could've written this post. I'll be doing the bridesmaid job three times this year. First wedding was in April, the second is this month, and the third is in September. I must admit I'm glad to have a break in between the last two!

momx2 said...

Love it. Can't wait to get together again!!! Still no word on the dresses, looks like we may need to make a trip to H & m after all. :)