Wednesday, August 18, 2010

life with a boy: part 5

in reply to me walking out the door to go run errands and mentioning, "collin, just call or text if think of anything you need while I'm out"....you get text messages at two o'clock in the afternoon that go like this: 

2:13pm: how bout a Big Bucket of fried crispy wings, mac n cheese, mash taters and gravy, corn on cob and sweet tea. only if you're up for goin to the ghetto kfc, of course. love you.

2:16pm: oh yeah. and you're gonna love this 52 piece husky tool set i got. i mean you're just gonna love it. thanks for the chicken.

he got his chicken.
and I tried to act as thrilled as expected about the million little pieces that are going to get lost and we already have at least one of each already tool set.
he almost bought the act. almost

1 comment:

Laura Mielke said...

who is this colin you speak of? I have never met such a man... ;) but with his hankerin' for friend chicken and all the sides i'm sure we would get along just fine.