my living room thursday night
my living room friday night
just as it should be. that's goodness. that's what makes me happy.
the girls have departed, i sit here alone in the quiet, it's gray and cloudy outside.
anxiously awaiting the arrival of my cleaning lady tomorrow.
enjoying this quiet time, reflecting. thinking about what i want to put into words and will share soon.
it was wonderful. the work and experiences were thought provoking; gut wrenching at times and euphoric at others.
a weekend with 24 girl cousins, ages 15 to 75...truly and absolutely invaluable.
the girls have departed, i sit here alone in the quiet, it's gray and cloudy outside.
anxiously awaiting the arrival of my cleaning lady tomorrow.
enjoying this quiet time, reflecting. thinking about what i want to put into words and will share soon.
it was wonderful. the work and experiences were thought provoking; gut wrenching at times and euphoric at others.
a weekend with 24 girl cousins, ages 15 to 75...truly and absolutely invaluable.
The first question which the priest and the Levite asked was: "If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?" But... the good Samaritan reversed the question: "If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?"
-Martin Luther King Jr.
-Martin Luther King Jr.




3 comments:
Such an awesome weekend! This tradition just gets better and better every year!
And every time I go to Nashville, I realize how much I miss it, miss you and miss the Beasleys. ugh...
Your home looks so cozy, and your family tradition is truly inspiring. Can't wait to hear more...
...love the quote:)
Yep, the weekend was "just as it should have been". I think that's what happens when your heart is in the right place. I love that Pallie refers to this as a tradition because I think they are vitally important. I love all of these incredible women.
Post a Comment