Friday, April 8, 2011

self fun-employment

Drinks Comp 2

the only thing better than working for your self....
is having girlfriends who do the same

Em Porch 2LMc Work 1

And having a Wednesday that woke up and said "today's going to be awesome"...
along with bloody mary's, guacamole, a case of natural light and takeout from down the street

porch workDrink CompPurseLMC porch 1Em porch

a front porch and a crazy, sweet pup are fairly important too...
even if our lil Weezy was in time-out 93% of the time. 

Weezy Porch 2weezy on porch

our work day "started" around noon, it ebbed and flowed throughout the day. 
some clients friends came over and worked played too.
til the office finally closed and we went inside
at
1am.

being your own boss really is all it's cracked up to be.

3 comments:

Mary Tyler S. said...

I see the hubs has been emailing you :-)

Lauren said...

I feel special that my name shows up in your inbox. Also, I'm insanely jealous of yall. But I know myself, and I wouldn't get a damn thing done if I joined in. :)

Janie said...

Lucky, lucky you. And where does Weezy live? She's adorable!!