i'm probably speaking too soon
& will surely be jinxed by a mid-March snow storm,
but there was no denying it today...
it's feelin' like spring around here y'all
...finally!
spring is nature's way of saying, "let's party"
~robin williams
pallie made our favorite sweet treat that screams summer
{we excuse it as "practice" for her wedding, she's having these and pecan pies instead of cake}
mini floral arrangements springin' up my house
{compliments of a huge arrangement left over from my event today}
a five+ mile hike a Lake Radnor with Rhonda
{also known as the BEST therapy}
and a surprise visit from a friend on his motorcycle.
enjoying the day,
stopping by our house
cause he just wanted some sweet tea
and a dose of our front porch.
...it doesn't get much better than that!
happy spring
{i hope!}
~this post is for Sarah P who lives for warm weather!
yay, now you can come out of the house! :)

5 comments:
I LOVE SPRING!! And my walking partner the bestest : >
Which motorcycle friend? If it 's the long lost ones I know-send my love!! I'll miss you this weekend...XXOXOXOXOXOX
YAY! This post made me smile for many many reasons! Thanks for the shout out! It's finally warming up so I can start living life again... HA! I love the pictures and I must come by and see "spring at the Davis'" for myself! A long walk with you and Rhonda may be just what I need... LOVE u.
So...I love the title of this post....so...i myself am feeling very "springy":).....so....i love the picture of your feet, that was meant for the blog, no doubt, hehe....so....i'm seeing you tomorrow, Yay!
Hallelujah!!! Nature is performing beautifully and spring fever is rampant. The mule got a good workout yesterday because I just couldn't stay inside. Wooooohooooo!
I have come to love every season but have never looked forward to Spring so much as I do this year. I have so much to see blossom and grow.
SO GOOD to see you this weekend. XOXO
my verification word is jammoush which is the sticky stuff around the edges of the jelly/jam jar and lid that flakes off onto the counter.
Post a Comment