I'm headin' south today with these hags for a girls beach weekend at Lindsay's family's place and I just can't wait!
toes in the sand, drinks in our hand.
lots of laughs, gossiping & catchin' up.
reading good books & trashy magazines.
eating the best seafood & just the right amount of junk food.
surf.sand.sun.
yes ma'am. i am excited.
toes in the sand, drinks in our hand.
lots of laughs, gossiping & catchin' up.
reading good books & trashy magazines.
eating the best seafood & just the right amount of junk food.
surf.sand.sun.
yes ma'am. i am excited.
I edited 4 random photos and made this collage today in about 30 seconds because we don't have one single picture together {which is crazy in itself} but it just makes me laugh! Maybe it's the random "leans" or maybe its because I know what was really going on in the parts of the pics that are cut out, but it's just plum funny to me...ok that's all, carry on.

2 comments:
Yippee I AAAAYYY!! Almost on our waaaayyy! (The lean's are funny!)
Ya'll have SO much fun. Wish I was there, you know how much I need the sun, friends, and a fruity drink! Take lots of pictures and I can't wait to hear stories when you get back. Love.
Post a Comment