I've got a new friend, y'all.
And I think I'm in love.
Collin treated me to this swell friend for my birthday and surprised me with a wish list lens to drool over. I'm still learning the ropes {and will be for a while} but am trying to force myself to work in pure manual mode so I can learn the ins and outs and all the settings through trial and error.
I've only had her about a week and we spent some quality time together this weekend, on a trip that was pretty much and all the way around awesome {more on that later, these pics are just a teaser}.
So as I'm having a love affair with this new toy, expect lots of pics {good and bad} and I'd love your comments & feedback.
...and speaking of comments, those of you who have a blog know how much comments are appreciated. Not because it's a competition from post to post or between blogs as to having the "most comments", but more or less feeling like there are folks out there {someone, anyone?!} enjoying what's posted. I know of a few handfuls of folks outside of my mom and sister :) who read the blog and I appreciate your readership even if you don't frequently comment. And I know that the convenience of Google Reader keeps us hiding sometimes too.
But, puhhhleasseee do not feel like you are crazy if we've never "met" or you found this place from a friend of a friend of a friend...I'd love to hear from you all. Really, my curiosity has just gotten the best of me as the number of comments versus number of readers per post is typically around a 175 count difference. Who are you people?? :)
So I encourage everyone to post more comments on all the blogs you read. Believe me, I'm a blog stalker like the most of you ;) and I need to work on commenting more on those Istalk read too...because we all know a little feedback makes this whole blogging thing a little more fun and inspiring.
I look forward to "hearing" from you...Happy Tuesday, y'all!
So I encourage everyone to post more comments on all the blogs you read. Believe me, I'm a blog stalker like the most of you ;) and I need to work on commenting more on those I
I look forward to "hearing" from you...Happy Tuesday, y'all!
7 comments:
Happy Comment Day!! love your pics. and love your luggage. I mean more than my luggage. Whatev you know whatta mean. and where does one get this counter that tracks visitors??
Just want you to know that I was about to leave work, but looked at my blog one more time to see if anyone had a new post and my face lit up when i saw your name at the top of my blog list. :) Yay!!!
I admire your posts so much, you are so creative and a great writer:)
Love ya!
I'm with MT... Where do you find this information about visitors? Love you and your blog! P.S. Baker will be your guinea pig anytime...
I'm so jealous of your new friend! I was hoping to get one with tax money this year...but we had to pay:-( Please know that I am a faithful reader! I check in every morning before I get started at work:-) Love your posts! And I love the photo of the boats. There's just something about that one blue boat that stands out to me. I like it a lot!
great pics! keep up the good work (also as a fair warning if you take good pics that I like I am very likely to steal them for my rotating background pics on my computer).
Love the precious piggies pic.
hey laurel, i like to peek in on your blog every now and then. found it through a link on molly's blog. i love your writing, and i love stories about your family. p.s. the dog picture is my favorite. have fun with your new camera! it's great that you are teaching yourself how to use it in manual mode; you will learn fairly quickly how to get the best pictures that way.
Post a Comment