my mom.
mumford & sons
leggings
my tall brown boots
fresh flowers in our house all the time.
that i found my 10+ year old garth brooks box set.
our cleaning lady. {hallelujah, amen}
modern family. CMT pure
i dis-love:
dark skies at 4:30 pm
that this is oprah's last season
CAM NEWTON.
waking up to snowflakes as big as my head {in december}
that modern family is only 30 minutes.
how jillian michaels says "buddy" every 32 seconds on her workout videos
i miss:
our jug band.
flip flops
my tan
weekdays on the boat
working with my friend jamie nearly everyday.
the mas tacos truck parked down the street
{yes i do notice that most all of the above have to do with warm-ish weather, grr}
i wish:
modern family lasted an hour.
collin wouldn't accurately predict what's about to happen before it does in every movie and tv show. and say it out loud.
being publicly thankful happened year round
cheese didn't have calories
i could play golf really well without having to practice.
i didn't like sarah palin's reality show so much
charlsie didn't have to move.
that's all.toodaloo.
2 comments:
...Heavy Sigh...
Also, Cha and I started Modern Family just this week. I laugh out loud so hard.
I miss your tan too. It inspired me. :)
I love that "I" am number one on the list and YOU!!!!!!
Post a Comment