ok.
I am so worked up about this campaign.
seriously.
and I hope you are too.
it matters this time.
I was glued to the DNC last week and wept in awe witnessing the truly epic moment when on the 45th Anniversary of MLK's "I Have a Dream Speech", Sen. Obama accepted the nomination to be the next President of the United States...it was no coincidence, this I know.
I am totally floored by the Republican VP pick and this deep, dark hole they are digging. I feel sorry for the old school, tried & true Republicans who believe in and want to be loyal to the true fundamentals of the GOP, but can't now...for two reasons:
1.GWB and 2.GWB allowed the Religious Right take over and dictate the image of the Republican party...who are now stumbling over themselves to cover the mistakes and decisions made by their party.
I can't decide whether to let loose via blog or not even go there.
So while I'm deciding, I can only hope and encourage EVERY person (no matter your party, affiliation, etc..) to start reading, researching, think about the future and form your own opinion...please.
Sweet Geez, I wish I could just shake some people!
2 comments:
Amen Amen. I too would love to blog-off about what seems so obvious... but that is just it... it is all so obvious whom is best to suit! Have you notice how every time the Rep. are faced with a question like "Give one example of an executive decision Palin has made" they stumble around and finally come back with , "Well it is surely more than Senator Obama has done, she has more experience than Obama, wah wah wah"
As far as this election is concerned....myopia is a very serious disease. It appears to mainly affect the older population so I HOPE all you under 35'rs will get out there and get the vote in.
Post a Comment