Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am hesitant to declare a "blog slump" because I use and appreciate this place as an outlet for my thoughts & feelings, opinions & nonsense...all that flow in this format differently than ever before. I never want to feel pressured to blog.

So, while I've got nothing to grace this post with...not a random ramble, a little diddy, or thoughtful brain dump...I'm using it to highlight my sister Pallie's latest BLOG POST.

This story deserves a post of it's own because I admire her strength to even write this piece. It's a bittersweet story of love, pain and an undeserved situation for a girl with nothing more than hope, heart and a desire to live a life she deserves, no matter the limitation.

In a time when life is tough for a lot of us, this will inspire to simply be thankful and keep fighting the fight. I hope she shares more of her everyday journey.

...breathe in, breathe out, move on

2 comments:

Janie said...

You two, together, are the best....especially poignant because I remember the "tense"days. I think P may be right about "the real reason" she's at Vandy. Thanks for being you.

Janie said...

I forgot to say that in that picture you posted, I can see a resemblance in you two that I have never seen before. Wonder why?