da, da, da, dum da dum da dum
I've been quite vocal about my almost two year tattered and lightly loathing relationship with this desert town. Well, this is officially my last trip to the strangest city on the map since Collin will be moving back to Nashville for good in a few short weeks. {hallelujah, amen, finally}
I'll never be able to fully hate this place because it does hold the one thing that never lets me down: everlasting sunshine! But, the abundance of straight up brown-ness and lack of green life has never hurt my heart worse than today.
I'll never be able to fully hate this place because it does hold the one thing that never lets me down: everlasting sunshine! But, the abundance of straight up brown-ness and lack of green life has never hurt my heart worse than today.
take a few Easter phone calls from home
+
images of the greenest grass and brightest azaleas oozing out of the TV as we've been glued to the Masters
=
you're witnessing two homesick southern folks.
...but like boyfriend says, this is nothing a little fried chicken and squash casserole can't fix.
=
you're witnessing two homesick southern folks.
...but like boyfriend says, this is nothing a little fried chicken and squash casserole can't fix.
Happy Easter, y'all!
2 comments:
I hope your LAST trip was wonderful! I can't wait for Collin to be here full time. YAY!
Yay, boyfriend and girlfriend almost here!! Let's all DANCE!
Post a Comment