Wednesday, April 15, 2009

tin roof ramble

Just one short year ago, like rain on a tin roof was born from a potent combination of sheer curiosity and a few little nudges. My expectations were lower than low and I truly thought the vulnerability factor would scare me away soon enough.

boy howdy was I wrong...and thankfully so.

I've used this joint as a launching and landing pad for my words & my thoughts and along the way I've watched my creativity come alive. These creative outlets are my sanity and my sanctuary and a greater part of what makes me, me.

So, in appreciation of this place and the wings it's given me to share my thoughts and reignite my mind, there is no better time than on this 365 day celebration to announce like rain on a tin roof's sister site:
{click on the image to get to the site}
...I hope you'll join me for the ride.
Cheers!

2 comments:

pallie said...

woot! One year ago I was telling you that this blog thing might not be a good idea. And 364 days ago, I starting thinking about my own blog.

So glad you decided to go against my thoughts and did it anyway. :)

Janie said...

You are a writer. Kudos!!! Go for it!