there is so much on my mind and so much that I want to share,
but I can't make my fingers move in the right way
or my mind thoughtfully convey.
everything freezes in front of this flat screen prison,
my blogosphere playground, a little lonely these days.
it's that everlasting sunshine and my front porch swing
and the lightning bugs that come out and that sweet dusk breeze...
that make my heart move in the right way
and keep me smiling in a thoughtful way.
cause my feet stay bare and I keep my friends near
holding on and tight to every sip of summer
thankful for the day. every single day.
I'm flattered by your comments that my words are missed and mused
I've got stories and thoughts and pictures to share
to share and say...so much to say.
got a life well lived, and loving well.
keeping it simple and smiling along the way,
holding on and tight to every single day.
stay tuned.
1 comment:
looking forward to it dear friend (which happens to be a girl ;)
Post a Comment