happy happy happy
birthday
birthday
to
in the whole entire world.

Since you moved away, I'm not able to slave away on a homemade, from scratch birthday cake of your choice. But you were always THE BEST at making everyone their favorite birthday cake on their special and I just couldn't let you down. So I baked this cake the night before your big day and took a picture of it so you could see the finished product. We'll eat it and enjoy it all outta love for you!
Happy Day, P!
Love you more n' my luggage...

one of my favorite
peoplein the whole entire world.
Since you moved away, I'm not able to slave away on a homemade, from scratch birthday cake of your choice. But you were always THE BEST at making everyone their favorite birthday cake on their special and I just couldn't let you down. So I baked this cake the night before your big day and took a picture of it so you could see the finished product. We'll eat it and enjoy it all outta love for you!
Happy Day, P!
Love you more n' my luggage...

1 comment:
Best birthday cake...EVER! You totally rock my face off!
Post a Comment